Client Privacy Principles
Privacy Promise for Clients
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our client’s trust. Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Reisenfeld & Associates.
Here then, is our promise to our individual clients and their customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our clients share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of client information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers.We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of client information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal client information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the client in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the client, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our client information.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our policy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that client privacy is respected.
- We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our promise in the many nations in which we do business.