Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Case Management
Goals and Objectives
Reisenfeld & Associates’ attorneys strive to provide a customized case management program for each client, based on desired timelines and individual requirements.
To that end, we pursue the following goals and objectives in every case we handle:
- The ability to provide each client with daily analysis and feedback for existing cases.
- The ability to provide each client with daily analysis and feedback for overall client relationship, including existing and closed cases.
- Identify systematic problems before any cases are affected.
- Solve systematic problems within ten business days of identification.
- Identify individual problem cases within 48 hours of established critical timeline checkpoints.
- Reestablish timeline for individual problem cases within five business days.
- Monitor upcoming critical timeline checkpoints and corresponding cases on a daily basis.